Are you looking to start accepting payments to grant access to your videos, and want to use Wistia as your player? Well you’ve come to the right place! This is how you can use the InPlayer paywall together with your Wistia video.
Creating a new Wistia Asset
- Go to the Assets tab (Click Here)
- Click on
- Click on VIDEO and select
- Give your asset a name in the top left hand corner.
Modifying the Asset
- Upload a preview image (no larger than 2mb)
- Choose the Title, Description and the name of the Buy button
- Add pricing options :
- (1.) Text visible to the customer
- (2.) The tariff of choice
- (3.) The amount paid
- (4.) The currency type
Wistia Video ID / Embed Code
- To find the Video ID / Embed Code, log in to your Wistia account.
- Select the desired video and choose “Embed & Share” from the Video Actions drop-down menu:
- A pop-up window will appear. From here, copy the Embed Code. The part underlined in yellow is the Video ID.
- Go back to your InPlayer account. Paste the Video ID / Embed Code in the Asset field and click Done.
Embedding the Asset on your website
- To get the Asset Embed Code, click on the button in the top right corner
- Copy and Paste the InPlayer Scripts in the HEAD of your website or in a new HTML file.
- Copy and Paste the Embed Code in the BODY section of your website or in the same new HTML file where you copied the HEAD section.
Now, you have successfully created your new Wistia Asset.
You can view it on your website or upload the HTML file on a server and then view it from there.