Our monetization platform features a fully developed integration with the Qbrick platform.
Connecting your InPlayer and Qbrick accounts
Connecting your InPlayer and Qbrick account is extremely simple. In order to pair your Qbrick and InPlayer account, log in to InPlayer dashboard and navigate to the OVP Integrations located under your Account Settings in the top right and choose Qbrick (OVP).
There you will be prompted to enter the Account ID, Email and Password from your Qbrick Account.
Read on for a step by step guide.
How to find the Account ID
- First, you need to pair your Qbrick and InPlayer account. To do this, log into your Qbrick account and navigate to the Library where All Media is being presented. Choose one of the video materials and proceed to Player Settings, located under the Media Details. Under Preview & Share section you will locate the Preview link, Embedded section and an iFrame. All of them contain the Account ID, as presented below:
- Enter the Client ID (Account ID in Qbrick), along with the Qbrick Login credentials to proceed with pairing the two platforms.
- Enter a Name and Short Description for the client registration.
- Click Save
Creating an Asset
To create an asset in the Dashboard, follow the few steps below:
- Log in to your InPlayer Merchant account and proceed to the Assets tab.
- Click on the +Add New button.
- Select the Video asset type.
- Click on Qbrick.
This will open the asset creation window where you will be able to modify the look and feel of your asset, add pricing and integrate the selected video from your Qbrick account.
Before continuing forward, make sure to give your new asset a Name in the top-left corner.
Modifying the asset
The asset creation window contains four sections.
In the Description section, you can give your asset a title, description, preview image and change the text on the Buy button.
*Tip: You can advertise the price of your digital content directly on the Buy button.
In the price options section, you can add and remove multiple prices and select from a range of currencies.
At the Qbrick Edit Asset section, choose the video and the Media ID will be automatically invoked from the Qbrick Account:
This field is not used for the Qbrick integration and can be skipped altogether.
Once you have done the entire modifications click on the Save button, located in the top-right corner.
Embedding the asset
Once you have created your Qbrick asset, it’s time to embed it on your website and start selling.
To get the asset embed code, click on the action button of the asset you’ve just created and locate the button in the top right-hand corner.
We also advise that you should use the Paywall V2, which is an updated, more optimized and modern version of the V1.
Choose your Branding theme by selecting it from the drop-down menu, as presented below. If you don’t have any Branding Themes or have set a default theme, you don’t need to select anything from this drop-down menu.
You will see the paywall show up on your website and you are will be ready to start your digital monetization journey.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.