If you are signing up to the InPlayer platform to sell premium content – please look at the client terms.
1. Accepting These Terms
This document and the other documents that we reference below make up our house rules, or what we officially call our Terms and Conditions (the “Terms” for short).
The Terms are a legally binding contract between you, as a User and InPlayer.
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use InPlayer’s service (“Services”) and our Platform (“Platform”) to access, purchase or start a membership for one of our Merchant’s Premium Content (“Premium Content or Content”). A “Merchant” is either a business or individual entity, making use of InPlayer’s Services.
By using any of our Services, you (“Customer”) are agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services. You with us? Great, read on!
2. Provisions of Service
InPlayer will use its best and reasonable endeavours to provide the Services on an error-free basis and without interruption. Notwithstanding, InPlayer, does not provide any guarantee that provision of the Services will be error-free or without interruption and reserves the right to alter or suspend provision of the Services without prior notice to Customers. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the Services may change in form or nature at any time.
InPlayer shall have the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to terminate provision of the Services without prior notice to Users.
3. Your Account with InPlayer
You’ll need to create an account with InPlayer to use our Services and access Premium Content made available by a Merchant. Here are a few rules about the accounts you create with InPlayer:
- Be honest with us. Make sure to provide accurate information about yourself. It’s not OK to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You are responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so please make sure that all the information you’ve used to create your account will be kept accurate and up-to-date. We have the right to disable any user accounts, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have fail to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Protect your account. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure and not share it with any third parties. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Someone is impersonating you? If you, as a Customer have a reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another user without consent, immediately contact InPlayer to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorised payments or memberships that may be pending. In case an unauthorised use is made before you notify us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment, InPlayer will suspend access to the Services and the withdrawal of any scheduled payments pending investigation. We will begin an investigation, after which we will be able to determine whether or not to cancel access to the Services and make a full or partial refund of the payment to you.
4. Payments and Memberships
You can make a payment or start a membership by using different payment methods, made available through PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and/or other payment methods available via the Platform. You should be aware that the available payment methods may vary per Merchant.
The cost associated with purchasing access to the Premium Content will be indicated on the Platform. The prices due in respect of Premium Content may be revised at any time, however, this will not affect any previously purchased Premium Content.
Recurring Memberships? If you choose to start a membership plan for any Premium Content and provide or designate a payment method, you authorize InPlayer to charge you on a recurring monthly/ 3-monthly/6-monthly/12-monthly (depending on your chosen membership package) membership fee at the then current rate.
The Merchant who has made the Premium Content available reserves the right to adjust the price for their membership models in any manner and at any time as they may determine in their sole and absolute discretion. If the Merchant decides to change the price of your ongoing membership, you will be notified via email before the price change takes effect.
Cancellations.You may cancel your membership at any time without any prior notices to the Merchant or InPlayer, and therefore, cancel any recurring payment plans. Failure to cancel before the next billing date will result in another automatic payment.
Refund policies are Merchant specific. If you are having trouble locating the Terms on the Website on which you’ve made a payment or started your membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InPlayer’s refund policy
To make sure that as a Customer, you are protected by InPlayer, we do have our own refund policy.
You will be granted a refund within 72 hours after the refund request was submitted, in the same payment method of the original payment, in case:
- You have made a duplicate purchase using the same email address.
- The availability of the content you have purchased was cancelled.
- The Premium Content wasn’t published by the Merchant.
- More than 80% of the Premium Content delivery had quality issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual Premium Content.
InPlayer will not issue refunds based on personal reasons which may have prevented you from accessing the Premium Content.
Request for refunds can be made within 72 hours from the original transaction.
InPlayer reserves the right to refuse a request for refund at any time.
Not satisfied with the Premium Content? You are free to submit a refund request, but make sure to do it within 72 hours of the original purchase. InPlayer will certainly contact you for more information and report back to the Merchant who will ultimately decide whether your refund request is approved.
6. Your Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. You will also not use the Services to store or transmit any content that infringes upon any person’s intellectual property rights.
- Don’t Steal Our or Merchants’ Stuff. You agree not to download, decipher, decompile, “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. These restrictions shall not apply to Premium Content made available by a particular Merchant where you can download their Premium Content, using our Service as intended.
- Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
7. Warranties and Limitation of Liability (or the Things You Can’t Sue Us For)
Premium Content You Purchase or Become Member Of. You understand that InPlayer does not manufacture, store, or inspect any of the items made available for purchase through our Services. We provide the Service; the Premium Content in marketplaces are produced, listed, and monetized directly by independent Merchants, so InPlayer cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety, or even their legality. Any legal claim related to a Premium Content you purchase must be brought directly against the Merchant who has made the Premium Content available for purchase.
Premium Content You Access. You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by Merchants through the Services. InPlayer is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by the Merchants that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
8. Your Privacy
We know your personal information is important to you, so it’s important to us, too!
Like many other software companies, we are implementing our company-wide GDPR compliance strategy leading up to May 25, 2018, and beyond. We appreciate that our Customers have requirements under GDPR that are directly impacted by their use of InPlayer’s Services, and we are committed to helping our Customers fulfil their requirements under GDPR.
Read our Data Processing Agreement here.